Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let's try this again... Shall we?

Yikes! It's been over a year since I posted anything on here.  I have a really good excuse though!  I have been busy! Lot's of new things going on.  I got a job teaching 5th grade (2nd grade part time next year), Thomas and I moved into a new house, we are having a baby in September... All kinds of new things!  I know I have said before that I would keep up with this blog, and I TOTALLY meant it!  We'll see what happens this time I guess.

As for right now though, it is currently 3:21 am and for some stupid reason I am still up.  I was so tired about 3 hours ago, but I didn't go to sleep when I had the chance and now I'm as awake as can be... I FREAKING HATE THAT!!!  Anyway, I'm going to try and go to bed now so I can wake up and hate myself by 3:00 pm for agreeing to do a 3 mile run/walk tomorrow.... today??? whatever... either way I am going to be really pissed off at myself tomorrow afternoon.  I'm just not sure what I'll be more mad about, the fact that I stayed up so late so I could mess around with a blog that I haven't touched in over a year or the fact that I am going to be walking 3 miles tomorrow.

Either way keep checking in.  I plan on having lots of fun and interesting posts in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment