Friday, June 11, 2010

Married Life

So I started this blog to keep in touch with everyone and keep those of you that care up to speed on what is going on in our lives.

We are both doing pretty good. Married life is good so far. Pretty much feels like it did before only Thomas wears a ring now and I get to call someone my husband! It's starting to not sound so strange to say that anymore.

Thomas is still working at Max Tool and looking for work in the film industry and I,  as most of you know am still in school working toward that teaching credential... Just a side note, I think there is a flaw in the system somewhere because I have to spend the same amount of time in school to get a teaching credential as someone who gets their Master's Degree, yet I still won't have my Master's...I would have to go back for 2 MORE YEARS to get that!!!... I am also still watching our nephew Dade every week and will continue to watch him until I either finish school and get a teaching job, Thomas and I move too far away, or he gets too old to need a nanny.

Well, I will fill you in on what's going on as soon as I know myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment